Nathan Laube bespeelt het Christian Müllerorgel.
Dinsdag 30 mei Nathan Laube artist in residence
- G. Muffat, Apparatus Musico-Organisticus: Toccata Septima
- F. Roberday Fugues et Caprices – Fugue 9, Caprice sur le mesme sujet
- M. Weckmann, Magnificat II. Toni – Primus Versus à 5, Secundus Versus à 4 auff 2 Clavir, Tertius Versus à 5, Quartus Versus à 6
- W.A. Mozart, Adagio und Allegro in f für ein Orgelwerk, KV 594
- J. Reubke Sonata in c ‘Der 94ste Psalm’
Nathan Laube has been invited to be “Organist in Residence” at the famous Christian Müller Organ of the St.-Bavokerk in Haarlem for the summer of 2017 as part of the Municipal Organ Recital Series. This performance is the first of three concerts on the instrument so famously played by Handel, Mozart, Mendelssohn, and so many others. The instrument, upon its completion in 1738, was hailed as the largest organ in the world.
A star among young classical musicians, concert organist Nathan Laube has quickly earned a place among the organ world’s elite performers. In addition to his busy performing schedule, Mr. Laube serves as Assistant Professor of Organ at The Eastman School of Music in Rochester, New York, where he teaches with distinguished professors David Higgs and Edoardo Bellotti.
Date(s) - 30/05/2017
20:15 - 21:15